Thursday 15 March 2012

The Quest...trailer!

Alongside my huge photography interest, I now find that I am really enjoying film making.  As part of this trip, I have collected some video responses from many of the skippers we talked to.  I am going to be putting this together into a film about the fisher perspective on fishery closures and in particular their fishery closure in the Hawke Channel.  

I am excited about this part as it is so visual and will be great to have for presentations, and for helping to tell the story in addition to all of the data we collected from the full interviews.  The main benefit to being able to capture so many people and for them to feel comfortable doing this was the iPad.  There is no large camera in someones face and this really made a difference.  I am looking forward to putting this together and to go through and start working on all of the pages of great information I now have collected.  

After a great trip, and while traveling back, I had some fun playing with the new iMovie update on my iPad.  All little clips from our week, it is just for a bit of fun.  Here is the result, a trailer for The Quest.... probably not coming to a cinema near you soon, but a lot of fun to play around with and make! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment