Sunday 16 December 2012

lost tea and lots of cookies!

Yesterday was a great day filled with cookies of all kinds, everyone brought some different ones along and we all sampled them, drank mulled cider, hot chocolate and painted driftwood and cookie boxes.  Brilliant!

Tea yesterday was a lovely pure green tea, as a change from the week of herbals however my tea of the day today seems to have gotten lost.  I remember opening the new window of dreams, and being excited to try a moroccon mint tea and then....I dont know where I've put it.  I did go on a cleaning spree today which means really, it could be anywhere, perhaps its an age thing!! Although I have always done this and it will turn up one day in a really bizarre place so until then.....no tea of the day today :(


The England sign ready to join the others on the signpost, complete with the our relative hometowns! good sign painting skills from Jocelyn!  and a table laden with lovely cookies of every kind at Annabelle's cookie swap party at Ron and Karen's on Cape Eleuthera (photos by Jocelyn Curtis-Quick)


so it will just be onto the mulled wine later then, I'm going to follow Mr Jamie Oliver's recipe so it should be delicious!  

No comments:

Post a Comment