Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas party in a tin

Another window this morning revealed the glitter and gold tea. A spiced black tea with sugar silver flakes of glitter and gold balls in it. Looked like a Christmas party in a tin. I sat outside this morning, reading The Times on my iPad and looking at the pictures of snow in England and although it doesn't feel Christmassy here yet, I think after I make some winter pimms and mince pies for a Christmas party I want to have later on then it will!

This tea was nice, but I think the fancy glittery bits are more for looks than anything, so for a fancy looking tea it's a good one!

Better get back to writing, today it is a global search across databases for certain types of fishing closed areas....it's taking a while!

Mango really liked it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment